Friday, December 11, 2009

Scanner Could Not Be Initialized G85 I Am Still Having Trouble~~?

I am still having trouble~~? - scanner could not be initialized g85

with my scanner. It scans the image and save it on your computer ... extract when the image is black. So I scan again and try apprears message "Scanner Sorry, could not be initialized (Scanner not found). How do I solve this problem? One year before the scanner works well. I installed and then removed and reinstalled .... nothing does not work. If you is not listed in the Device Manager the scanner, but in the curriculum. My scanner is an HP Scanjet 2200c scanner .... Thanks for any help ~ ~

2 comments:

SB SPAWN said...

Check or replace the cable for the scanner to your computer, there is something wrong with him looking for a "TWAIN drivers" may be incorrect or missing, the software programs are included, but if you are not in the Device Manager is listed by the team, which is part of the program will be discovered in May, no driver software. Verification in the control panel and watch the scans and s see it is there, otherwise there may be a driver issue or a faulty cable, as I said

Hope this helps

amdiag said...

If the scanner to the USB port of your PC are connected, make sure that the USB port is listed in Device Manager and install a driver.

Post a Comment