Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Aluminum Ramps Perth Wa Having A Problem With The Deck On My Mower Hitting The Ramps While Loading Into A Truck.Any Suggestions??

Having a problem with the deck on my mower hitting the ramps while loading into a truck.Any suggestions?? - aluminum ramps perth wa

When loading my riding mower touched on the back of my truck the deck barely causing the mower to the ground is half in the truck and in the middle of the hill ramps.I not load into my backyard to the aid of the mower.
The ramps are 8 'aluminum folding ramps with slight arch.
Truck and 04 Ford F150 4x4.

Here I can do if anythng individually recorded the ramps make loading the mower into my truck? Any suggestion or comment? Thank you.

(If the bridge is raised when fully charged.)

No comments:

Post a Comment