Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kidney Back Pain More Condition_symptoms Can You Have Kidney Stones Without Back Pain?

Can you have kidney stones without back pain? - kidney back pain more condition_symptoms

All this happened about 3 months. He was first diagnosed with IBS, but at the same time pain in the groin and penis. First, it would be a sharp pain, my teeth grind the whole body. However, only without the feeling the left side of my penis is very uncomfortable. Sometimes it feels like something is down there, and there is sometimes a slight burning sensation that feels like scratching completely lined on the inside of the urethra. The urologist first said it would be possible, but do not think I had prostate, antibiotics, anyway, and asked me to have to take aleve 6 times per day. I have 4 weeks of antibiotics, without modification of the pain. I wonder whether it might be a kidney stone but I havent a lot of pain lately, and no kidney pain. But sometimes I have pain in the bladder, but do not think that the calculations lead to pain in my penis. How do I get them, and if the doctors tell me something bad. I know that's something.

4 comments:

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Kidney stones are not necessarily a problem if very small. Then they grow, they begin to have problems.

saraJ said...

I like the other a doctor. I ask for specific tests such as x-ray of the kidney in the search for stones. There is no shame to demand answers or to make him in-depth examinations. to pay for his body, his pain and to help them to ... ensure that no

Nitroedd... said...

He had a kidney stone back a few years ago and never had a bad one. All my pain on the left side of my stomach and was hard! The stone was recorded in the womb led to severe pain. I have after 5 days. I never had pain in the penis well. I think it would be to find another doctor because they are right, obviously something wrong. Good luck.

Nitroedd... said...

He had a kidney stone back a few years ago and never had a bad one. All my pain on the left side of my stomach and was hard! The stone was recorded in the womb led to severe pain. I have after 5 days. I never had pain in the penis well. I think it would be to find another doctor because they are right, obviously something wrong. Good luck.

Post a Comment