Saturday, December 12, 2009

Iron Deficiency More Condition_symptoms Exactly What Kind Of Irritablility Do You Get From An Iron Deficiency?

Exactly what kind of irritablility do you get from an Iron Deficiency? - iron deficiency more condition_symptoms

Lately it seems that I am very excited. I am angry and upset easily, quit smoking, and I cried at the drop of a hat. My husband is worried that I will have a breakdown in metal. I tried to understand why I do not think because I'm depressed. There seems little interest in activities or have lost everything, I am easily excited. Anyway, I have some online research (dangerous I know) and found that many symptoms of iron deficiency seems to have. Normally I do not know think this is possible because we are very difficult when water laden with iron, but a few months ago we went to bottled water to drink. It has also been a few months ago I began to feel that way. I think my big question, which I hope is someone who has seen the deficit, if my mental symptoms such as irritability, the same with iron deficiency or not is sound?

3 comments:

Jo H said...

I had iron deficiency anemia, some time ago and I remember really want to cry for a while. It was not so bad, I must confess, but everyone is different! Do not forget checked out, good luck xx by the way - ferrous sulfate to treat anemia will make black your chair!

Jo H said...

I had iron deficiency anemia, some time ago and I remember really want to cry for a while. It was not so bad, I must confess, but everyone is different! Do not forget checked out, good luck xx by the way - ferrous sulfate to treat anemia will make black your chair!

NurseBun... said...

Iron deficiency can cause fatigue and irritability. It is best to consult with your doctor and have) a CBC (complete blood count. This is the only way to be sure. If this is not related to iron deficiency, your doctor may help you to the problem and treat them accordingly.

Post a Comment