Friday, December 18, 2009

How To Make A Bios Security Key Keyboard Issues - PLEASE HELP!?

Keyboard issues - PLEASE HELP!? - how to make a bios security key

Ive got a USB Logitech EX110 wireless keyboard + mouse combination (but not the mouse).

When I was on my computer and went to the meeting, the keypad does not respond when I tried to enter my password.

I put the keyboard from my old PC and the same.

I then reboot and see if it works in the BIOS, and it does.
"USB keyboard support" was also to "On."
I had to create an account from Safe Mode, just to get where I am now!

I tried reinstalling the drivers from Logitech, and it wouldnt work.
surprisingly, when I took the safety test your keyboard, the keys do not respond - CTRL + ALT + F12 work, and random write code. But after that it was not meet again.

Later, I learned some of the buttons work, but only the F-mode and additional (eg multimedia, volume, an internet).

Please help!
The concept of going to buy a new keyboard (on the basis of this review: http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/boar ...), but I'm not sure if WilL solve the problem.

Please do not make available to other keyboards to see if they have to work, in truth, I do not have access to another.

ps what kind of question, instant messaging using the keypad on the screen ( "Accessibility"). U can not imagine how difficult, uncomfortable and time, you have to do ...

1 comment:

jEANEttE... said...

I had the same problem u have to connect the keyboard to connect to disconnect often ยบ
u'll eventually does not work if neeed a new keyboard

Post a Comment