Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does Doctor Need To See Cyst On Toddler Sedation For Toddler During MRI?

Sedation for toddler during MRI? - does doctor need to see cyst on toddler

My 3 1 / 2 year old son suffered a minor abrasion of the head of about 2 months. As a precaution, the doctor ordered a scan. There were no bear problems, but the doctor, "he also notes that" is an arachnoid cyst or an injury, as is known. The paramedics said there was widespread and nothing to fear, as it develops. Long story short, I was shocked and asked follow-up with a neurosurgeon. The neurosurgeon and CT-seen pictures and said he believed that my son will be assigned a fine, but he wants to run an MRI to be on the safe side. Everything that is said now, my sister informed me that my son sedated because they will be still very young and should be in a completely motionless during the test. I understand all that, but I'm afraidk my child is under anesthesia. I have an appointment. All side effects, etc. My question is therefore to be considered: Does anyone undergoing sedation for their child to an MRI or similar procedures? How did it go? A part of me says absolutely not. I do not want to see. But, says the other part of me, there must be this MRI so that we can be sure he is okay. All entries and the story would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment