Saturday, January 30, 2010

Volunteer Work Confirmation Letter I Have To Write A Confirmation Letter And I Am Totally Stumped !!?

I have to write a confirmation letter and i am totally stumped !!? - volunteer work confirmation letter

Heres what I previously .. [not your spell check]

Why do I think it should be confirmed.
I think it needs to be confirmed. I prepared myself for 7 years. And this is one of the 7 sacraments. And I would also like to receive the Holy Spirit to help me to live a Christian life. And I want my Christian faith, make my life. Since lead and go on to church, after I confirmed. And also for the volunteer work on in my life when I have in the school.


and I have to 250 words for the moment I am writing only 94 to ..
Has anyone an idea? [What happened to the priest, who will decide whether I confirmed this year or not]

3 comments:

Clare † said...

You have the basics, and now has just expanded. Explain more about how his faith is his decision to marry or to examine an appeal could be affected, or upload your own children? What is the grace you receive in your confirmation you will receive the strength to do that you can not do? If you have in the Catechism of the last seven years, his priests, basically wants to see if you understand what you learned. One possibility is simply to express what this means for you to be Catholic, and give examples of how to live their faith.

Julia Sugarbaker said...

Tell them how they are prepared. What have you done?
What is the meaning of this sacrament in particular?
Why do you think the Holy Spirit will help you to live a Christian life?

Is the skeleton, the work only details. Good luck.

divineco... said...

********
Why should I certify
I want to do justice to my Maker. While this desire divine sacrament again devote my whole being with your good will and the glory that is the meaning of life! I run with the full knowledge that it recognizes that the preservation of life ... Through my years of study, I reiterate my commitment to God and Christ through the Catholic Holy Spirit, humble, and confirmed with great expectations in the hope of achieving this honor.

Post a Comment