Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dummy Battery Interface Camera Problems With Dummy Lights Now Battery May Be Dead?

Problems with dummy lights now battery may be dead? - dummy battery interface camera

I need some advice. I have a 2004 Mercury Sable. The battery is an original.

My doll has lights, dashboard lights have stopped in the crank when the car over several weeks. It seems, however, is when the car overnight or for longer periods SA

When you run the car after I start driving, the lights, as they should.

When I came home from work today, I drive from my car and then decided to crank it up again and on the road a little more.

However, the car will not start even attempt to turn around and crank.

If I pump the brake lights to try to achieve, but still not very manipulating Deam and the car or try to return.

I could not take my remote to lock my car and I have not heard a faint noise, like you're in the dashboard and under the hood after trying the handle.

Does anyone have an idea of what is happening here. I am desperate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try a battery first

Anonymous said...

Try a battery first

Post a Comment